Monday, January 03, 2005

Wishes, Apologies and Sermons


Another year, and I'm trying to revive this group as part of my
umpteenth new year's resolutions. So, let me start with saying happy
new year to all of you. And then let me go on on a apology spree.

First, to all those new-members, whose subscription requests were left
stranded, because all of us moderators were sleeping on the job. The
good news is, you didn't miss anything at all.

That brings me to my second apology and first sermon. Sorry guys,
(again) especially those who have joined this list with the hope that
it would be interesting. The truth is, this list is as good as dead
right now. I had intentionally kept the list without any agenda as
such, trying to see how it evolves. It evolved into an eerie silence.
:) May be that is what people want, but I have this habit of
disturbing it once in a while. I'll be glad if more of you pick it up.

And now sermon number two for the new members: share your thoughts,
your interesting reads, or blogs or whatever. We don't have any
problems if you want to be just the listeners around here. But it
would be more meaningful list if you actually speak up your mind (even
if to tell me to shut up or get lost or whatever).

So with the hope that the new year will revive this list, I'll sign
off. I promise to do my own bit to that end.

regards,
Amit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home